Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Ghosts and Haunted Houses by Joan Donaldson-Yarmey



http://bookswelove.net/authors/donaldson-yarmey-joan/
 
As far as I know, I have never seen a ghost. However, I did live in a haunted house, although without my knowledge. When my husband and I and my brother and sister-in-law first moved to Nanaimo on Vancouver Island we bought a house that had been converted into a duplex. My sister-in-law told me that she was continually seeing a man coming and going from their side. I saw no one on our side.

I returned to Alberta to visit family and friends and was describing where our place was to a friend. She began asking questions about it and said that a friend of hers had lived in that house years earlier. She also asked me if I had seen the ghost who occasionally wandered through the house there. I said no, but my sister-in-law had.

She said that a man had died in that house and her friend had seen his ghost often while living there.
I’m not sure if the reason I did not encountered that ghost nor any others in my life is because I don’t believe in them or because I’ve been lucky. However, if a ghost is reading this, this is not an invitation to come to me and prove you are real.

1 comment:

  1. The most important thing about the Banquet Hall Richmond Hill here is you should go through all details which are available online as well as work on areas which will make the event special. The wedding halls are coming up in many places around the country and it is providing many such wedding venue vaughan facilities at ease to all.

    ReplyDelete